Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking a motivated Order Processing Representative. If you or anyone you know has experience with reading contracts, this is the perfect opportunity!
- Ensure contract aligns to order fulfilled.
- Access given or software/data delivered and invoice,
- Calculate invoice ensuring contract and company compliance,
- Submission of invoices,
- Processing Orders.
- Review or assist in reviewing work/reports,
- Follow up on missing information and update account information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- 3+ years of Order processing experience
- HSD or GED
- Auditing experience.
- Familiar with license agreements.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- NetSuite or SalesForce experience.
Strong attention to detail.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Order Processing Rep position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.