Bright & innovative office in West Hollywood looking for a dependable and motivated Office Manager with room for growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
- Answering inquiries in a timely manner via the phone and email
- Continually assisting with a variety of special projects using Microsoft programs
- Keeping an active inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Receiving clients and coordinating their experience the moment they walk through the door
- Maintaining and updating the office calendar
- Supporting coworkers as much as you are able via data entry, filing, copying & printing, organizing, cleaning, etc.
- Skillful communicator
- Resourceful & creative thinker
- Able to have a meticulous attention to detail while multitasking
- Self-motivated & consistent
- Intermediate to advance use of Microsoft Office & Outlook programs
- Experience preferred but not required
- Degree preferred but not required
- Bilingual is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.