If you have experience in restaurants or retail and are Bilingual in Spanish, this is a perfect fit for you!
- Around 25-30 inbound phone calls with existing consumers or agents .
- Ability to understand and explain in detail product options to clients.
- Commitment to constantly improve the consumer experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills.
- Soft sales to consumers including; individual products education and up-selling.
- Bilingual- written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish.
- Experience in retail or other direct to consumer environments
- Tech savvy and able to multi-task.
- Motivated and thrive in an intense, fast-paced, high-performance atmosphere.
- Enjoy people, building rapport, and being on the phone.
- Team player who is fun and enjoys working in a positive environment.
- Pay: $18-$19/hr
- Schedule: Monday-Friday: Up to 2 shifts per week that are 11:30AM-8:00PM. Occasional Saturday or Sunday. 40 hrs/week (can work 32 hrs if desired)
- Perks: Competitive benefits package, Parking is paid for, coffee/espresso station, company outings, and free gym membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.