Will be recruiting for insurance sales experience and traveling insurance agents
Hours: 9-6 M-F
Type: Contract 6 month - year
Primary responsibilities include:
- Using a variety of resources to recruit for insurance sales and travel agent positions.
- Advising in recruitment best practices to hire qualified candidates who match well with our clients culture and values.
- Recommending cost-effective strategies and developing job advertisements for all forms of media and distribution channels.
- Managing an average of 20+ requisitions in a fast-paced environment with time-to-fill goals enforced.
- Attending college and vendor career fairs as needed and organizing in-house job fairs and information sessions.
- Developing and maintaining consulting relationships with the HR team
- Reviewing resumes and conducting phone interviews
- Prospecting candidates as needed to maintain resume pipeline/volume
The selected individual should possess:
Three to five years of recent recruitment experience in a large, complex business organization. Effective communication skills (written and oral), a positive attitude and team player mentality. Professional analytical and quantitative skills. Demonstrate professional demeanor at all times with a thorough understanding of confidentiality and integrity.
- Monitors changes and trends in human resources and proposes strategies to address the impact of these trends with the recruitment team. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment to support business needs as necessary.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Applicant Tracking System experience required (Taleo knowledge a plus). Knowledge of federal and state employment laws. Must be able to analyze complex issues and recommend viable solutions. Must be able to drive to off site locations if necessary.
- Outside the box thinker mentality, creative and innovative in recruitment approach to attract quality prospects
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.