Do you have 2+ years of Recruiting experience?!? If so, apply here! This global company is searching for an experienced Recruiter to join their team!
- Create job orders and advertise on a variety of marketing platforms
- Screen resumes and complete phone screenings with potential candidates
- Determine what qualities are needed for someone to be successful in each position you are recruiting for
- Run interviews for a variety of jobs within the company ranging from entry level to Executive level
- Manage the recruitment efforts for both permanent and contract employees to meet fluctuating business needs
- Control and optimize recruiting expenses through vendor relations and contract management
- Promote and drive the Employee Referral Process to internal employees
- Thoughtfully execute, monitor, and refine the candidate experience from application to onboarding
- Source high potential (passive) candidates utilizing creative sourcing techniques
- Hold a strong knowledge base of each position and what to screen for with each candidate
- Hold all contact with candidates and hiring managers throughout the application process
- Create job offer letters and denial letters
- Explain company perks and benefit packages offered that the company provides
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Pay: $55K-$75K depending on experience
- 2+ years of experience in employee recruitment within the staffing industry or in a corporate environment.
- Passion for building relationships with candidates and communicating the opportunities of working for our growing brand
- Strong organizational skills and scheduling aptitude; Outlook experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.