- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client and sales rep relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Assist with industry conferences
-Knowledge on how to use Microsoft office, excel
-Ability to create emails in a professional email
-Associates degree or higher preferred
Schedule: M-F, full time
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Account Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.