This is a great opportunity for a Sr. Quality Engineer on the Heart Valve new product development team. The Sr. Quality Engineer will be focusing on test method development and validation for a Delivery System. In this role, it is expected that the Engineer works with R&D to understand design requirements and intended use of tests in the finished delivery system. The Engineer will work in a fast paced and dynamic environment where taking initiative and collaborating cross-functionally are critical for success.
Sr. Quality Engineer Duties:
* Manages test method development and validation projects for Delivery System
* Tracks projects and keeps projects to a timely schedule
* Develops test methods for various measurement applications
* Creates inspection criteria
* Drafts, routes, reviews and approves inspection procedures, validation protocols and reports
* Coordinates test method validation activities
* Performs statistical analysis such as capability, gage R&R, and statistical process control
* Collaborates with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing and other functions on test method development and inspection-related issues
* Provides support for conceptualizing gage and inspection fixture designs. Creates fixture designs as needed
* Develops inspection routines with measurement equipment and procures equipment appropriate for the method being developed
Sr. Quality Engineer Requirements:
* A Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, or equivalent engineering degree is required
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in Mechanical, Quality or Manufacturing Engineering is required
* Knowledge of Test Method Development best practices
* Must be proficient with CREO and SolidWorks
* Must have experience with programming automated inspection vision systems
* Experienced in performing test method validation and Gage R&Rs
* Must be strong with design and program fixtures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• A Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, or equivalent engineering degree is required
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Mechanical, Quality or Manufacturing Engineering is required
• Knowledge of Test Method Development best practices
• Must be proficient with CREO and SolidWorks
• Must have experience with programming automated inspection vision systems
• Experienced in performing test method validation and Gage R&Rs
• Must be strong with design and program fixtures.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Sr. Quality Engineer - Medical Devices position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.