Customer Service Specialist
- Answer incoming inquiries from dealers/sales reps via telephone, fax and email
- Assist with processing changes on existing orders in a timely manner: write and distribute change notices as needed.
- Provide price quotes.
- Process incoming orders for entry; verify account number; correct ship to information; verify product nomenclatures are written correctly, etc.
- Proactively inform the Sales Regional and Territory Managers of any customer issues that may arise.
- Report any major quality issues to upper management
- File orders processed daily as needed.
- Distribute incoming faxes as needed.
- Perform other duties as required by Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.