Part-time Administrative Assistant (24 hours per week Mon to Thu)
This is a great opportunity with a commercial property management company.
· Serve as the administrative support to assigned team members by coordinating, facilitating, recording and communicating their individual, group and company-wide activities.
· Answer phones, forward accurate and detailed messages, facilitate conference calls and, as appropriate, disseminate of general information to callers.
· Coordinate special activities and liaison functions for assigned team members such as travel arrangements, meetings, interviews and conference calls.
· As requested, compose various documents such as agreements, contracts, correspondence, interoffice memos, reports, charts and tables.
· Manage, organize and distribute record drawings and specification binders.
· Assist in preparing presentations.
· Establish and maintain appropriate filing systems, both manual and electronic. May generate confidential files and reports.
· Make arrangements for special and routine meetings and lunches, including coordinating conference space and schedules with other departments.
· Create, update and maintain departmental databases when appropriate.
· Complete special projects to support the assigned area.
· Prepare and process expense reports.
· Ensure that office supplies meet the assigned group's supply and stationary needs.
· Assist in maintaining kitchen supplies.
· Prepare both internal and external mail. This includes special handling packages, internal/external mailings and mailing lists. Also, distribute mail and faxes as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Strong MS Office Skills
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Strong Customer Service and Administrative experience
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Part-time Admin position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.