Working within the Operations department and reporting to the Director of Operations, the Warehouse Manager is responsible for oversight and management of day to day warehouse activities and team of warehouse employees. The Warehouse Manager leads the support of a variety of plant operations including shipping, receiving, loading and unloading of trucks, cycle counts, and other inventory related activities. As a management level employee, the individual in this role is responsible for demonstrating and enforcing company safety standards at all times.
· Ensure all inventory transactions are completed accurately and timely.
· Maintain the accuracy of inventory balances, and the reconciling the inventory inaccuracies.
· Continually review internal systems and processes and develop changes to ensure efficiencies and reliability of the processes, that ensure inventory accuracy and correct use of systems
· Manage all inventory movement to and from the Las Vegas facility. This includes vendor receipts, RMA's, removal returns, Pick Tickets, and Sales Orders.
· Establish and manage a perpetual cycle count and stock take programs to maintain accurate inventory records on all products. Includes the identifying root cause of the adjustments and reporting
· Collect, analyze, and chart Inventory and planning data for metrics and KPI's
· Support the resolution of quality related issues, including internal, customer, and supplier issues
· Provide input on quality systems and ensure adherence to quality procedures
· Continually improve safety by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas
· Manage spending against budget, controlling spending in relation to changes in production volume
· Provide leadership and support to the Inventory Control team, and actively participate in management meetings as required
· Contributes to team atmosphere by assisting employees, both internal to the department and external, supervisors and managers within the Operations Department to ensure that tasks and activities being conducted meet company objectives
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise:
Prior experience in a manufacturing warehouse
Experience with cycle counts
Attention to detail
Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
Utilize exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
Ability to work with all levels of staff within the organization
Ability to be flexible to a changing environment, acknowledging urgency when necessary
Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
Ability to remain organized at all times
Team building skills
Must be an innovative self-starter and open to new ideas
Demonstrated ability to lead changes towards continuous improvement. Lean and Six sigma experience preferred.
Work Environmental and Physical Demands:
* In order to perform the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects, tools or controls
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Overtime may be necessary as the workload dictates. This may include week days, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
* Job will generally be performed in a shop environment and may require travel to a Client's office, production facility or industrial/construction job site. Conditions will vary at each location, but the conditions listed above will generally apply.
Candidates will be required to show a driving abstract with a clean driving history for travel between the facility locations and
Experience and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required
• Intermediate computer skills are required, comfortable with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• A minimum of 3 years working in a warehouse management position is required
• Experience with use of Encompix, Oracle, SAP or equivalent is strongly preferred
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Warehouse Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.