Job AdvertisementPosition: Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist
Hours: 40 hr / Week
Location: Chula Vista
- Answer multi line phone system
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Transfer phone calls to appropriate associate
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2+ years of administrative, reception or general office experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish a plus
- Intermediate technical skills in Outlook (scheduling) Excel (data entry) and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org