* Day-to-day benefits administration of benefit plans
* Works directly with health plan carriers to process enrollments, terminations, changes and to resolve errors, discrepancies and claim disputes
* Reviews, audits, and reconciles monthly invoices from health plan carriers
* Responsible for the efficient processing of benefit data
* Acts as a liaison between all plan carriers and employee benefits
* Provide functional assistance to associates for ongoing administration of benefits and insurance programs, such as open enrollment.
* Consults with supervisor when needed to respond to inquiries and for complaint resolution regarding benefits
* Ensures payroll deductions for all benefits plans are followed and administered correctly
* Coordinates extension of benefits for severed employees
* Responsible for the Leave of Absence follow-up notifications and ensures billing payments are sent on time
* Prepares communication and educational materials regarding benefit packages for insured employees
* Develops and processes forms related to benefit enrollment and/or changes
* Processes employee and dependent claims
* Assists with daily task, as required, and follows through to ensure deadlines are met
* Other related duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the HR Benefits Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.