Date Posted: 4/11/2019Apply Now
The duties of a Customer Service/ Call Center Representative include answering high volume calls and providing outstanding customer service to assist our client's customers in a fast paced call center environment. Additional duties include:
* Listening to customers' questions and concerns, providing answers or responses as needed
* Providing information about products or services, cancelling accounts
* Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, complaints, as well as actions taken
* Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts
* Inbound and outbound!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Successful candidates for the Customer Service/ Call Center Representative role have strong communication skills and are able to create positive interactions with customers in a fast paced call center environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-3+ years’ experience in a customer service role or call center environment
• Friendly, customer-oriented personality
• Data entry skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Call Center Representative for a Healthcare company! position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.