Logistics Coordinator Job in Doral, FL
We are seeking a customer-centric logistics professional for a Logistics Coordinator Job in Doral, FL. Our client is seeing tremendous growth and offers job stability, opportunity for growth and a close-family like culture. This role would be perfect for you if you have at least four years of experience in logistics as an import/export coordinator, have experience working in a high paced environment and have strong computer skills. To be considered you must be an advanced user with Microsoft Office Excel (you will be tested), minimum two years of import/export experience and have your associate's completed although a bachelor's degree is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator Job in Doral, FL include:
* Document all necessary information to execute logistical plans
* Provide administrative support to distribution operations while serving as a liaison between distribution, customers, vendors, sales, and customer service
* Data entry, scheduling, shipment status updates, documentation imports. Heavy tracking/tracing, status reporting and inventory management
* Process, track and manage purchase orders and communications with suppliers
* Provide constant communications of service issues to appropriate personnel and department
* Communicate with carriers and receiving personnel to ensure product are delivered and received timely
* Effective communication: both written and oral
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Intermediate Excel, Power Point, Word)
* Team player, reliable and detail oriented
* Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
* Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Bachelor's Degree preferred but associate's required
* Minimum two years of recent experience with import/export
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to KBernardoni@UltimateStaffing.com or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Effective communication: both written and oral
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Intermediate Excel, Power Point, Word)
Team player, reliable and detail oriented
Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
Proven technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
Bachelor's Degree preferred but associate's required
Minimum two years of recent experience with import/export
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Import Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.