* Provide phone support by taking inbound calls from current customers and assist them in resolving their issues
* Working within our ticket management system to help customers with email and ticket questions.
* Use our various systems to set up new customers efficiently.
* Collaboratively work with our support team to ensure we are effective within our support processes.
* Working with Level 2 support and development to handle escalated customer questions properly
* Schedule is 8 or 8:30 AM to 5 PM; Monday - Friday
* Salary: 40k
* Direct hire or Temp-to-Hire
* Associates or Bachelors degree??????
* 1-2 years of customer support experiences ??????
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 2-year or 4-year college degree.
• 1-2 years of customer support.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.