Do you have a few years of customer service experience and are looking for an office job? If so, this is the job for you!
- Direct hire placement!
- Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:00pm or 10:30am-7:00pm shifts open!
- Create purchase orders and provide information regarding returns, order process, etc.
- Effectively communicate technical information, quotations and lead-times
- Expedite orders and manage production orders as needed
Research answers and/or solutions for customers
- Take product orders by phone and email from both clients and internal departments
- Ask clarifying questions to ensure you have the correct information for the orders upon initial intake
- Prioritize and schedule ship dates consistent with established/expected turnaround time.
- Notification of order shipment.
- Email or other notification per customer's specific restrictions.
- Maintain paper files of product orders.
- Process credit card transactions.
- Manage inventory count for order accuracy
- Provide shipment status to customers to resolve any issues that present
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org