Cloud Systems Engineer
Maintain a diverse set of on premise and cloud-based applications across multiple operating systems with strict security and governance in a financial services environment. The Cloud Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Ensuring applications already migrated to the cloud are configured and running optimally while maintaining on-premise applications.
- Plan the migration of on-premise applications to the cloud.
- Administer Windows and Linux servers as related to application deployment and configuration tasks.
- Update and run automation tools to build and deploy applications on premise.
- Update and run automation tools to build and deploy applications to the cloud.
- Work with partners to ensure applications are supported across platforms.
- Document and keep up to date runbooks of all application services environments.
- Monitor all applications services functional area applications to ensure proper operation.
- Respond to on call support for application issues.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery operations.
- Assist in the management of security controls for all automated environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Build/deploy automation utilizing Chef and Ruby programming.
Strong Linux experience including shell scripting.
Systems Administration role in an enterprise environment.
Experience working with application development teams.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org