We are seeking a Full-Time Front Desk Coordinator who is passionate about providing industry leading patient care and education. As a growing organization, our commitment to the development of our teams provides opportunities for a rewarding career path.
- Greet visitors and patients ensuring a positive first impression
- Answer phones, refer patients to the appropriate person or department, register and schedule patients, collect and post payments; prepare estimates, and arrange for billing
- Perform insurance verification, eligibility, and counseling to patients and families on their insurance and payment issues prior to dental services being rendered
- Maintain electronic records of patient interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Balance and close the end of day reports and all other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Commitment to providing exceptional service and support
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•Associates degree or higher preferred
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
•Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and attention to detail
•Commitment to providing exceptional service and support
Posted By: email@example.com