The Collections Account Analyst is responsible for monitoring customer accounts and actively working with outside agents to resolve customer issues. Incentives bonus after 90 days!
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Daily duties include all aspects of collections including reconciliation on payments and account status while monitoring customer accounts.
- Work with outside agents to resolve customer issues.
- Actively work with internal and external clients regarding customer issues.
- Daily calls to customers regarding delinquent invoices.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the sales, agents and customers by utilizing good communication and collaboration.
- Escalates key issues to Manager of Collections as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.