Our client in the Riverview area is looking to add a professional HR Benefits Admin to their team. If you are driven, like to take initiative, and are looking to take the next step in your HR Career, this could be a great fit for you!
Our client in the Riverview area is looking to add a professional HR Benefits Admin to their team. If you are driven, like to take initiative, and are looking to take the next step in your HR Career, this could be a great opportunity for you!
• Assist new and current employees with enrollment in benefits plans
• Answer employee questions and concerns over the phone and in person
• Data entry into HRIS system
• Maintain and audit employee medical/benefits files
• Assist with managing company wellness program
• General administrative tasks: filing, copying, creating packets and spreadsheets
• Manage communication between insurers and outside vendors
• Data entry of FMLA, COBRA, and Workers Compensation information
• Assist with special projects as needed
• 2+ years of HR experience, benefits administration experience preferred
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Ability to work accurately and multi-task in a fast-paced setting
• Maintain a high attention to detail
• Associate Degree preferred
This position is a temp to hire opportunity with full time hours Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm, with starting pay of $15-$16/hr.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the HR Benefits Admin position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.