Position: Recruiter (Temporary)
Location: El Segundo, CA
We are a global semiconductor manufacturer with a location in El Segundo, California. Our business lines focus on energy efficiency, mobility and security with semiconductors that help vehicles, factories, and electronics run more efficiently. On the road, we improve vehicle safety, security, and efficiency. The company has global research and manufacturing operations and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Recruiter sits onsite at the customer location working closely with hiring managers and HR business partners. Specific responsibilities include:
* Manages recruiting assignments for multiple corporate sites across the United States for central function roles such as finance, supply chain, IT, etc....
* Source for active and passive candidates through resume data base, job boards, social media and network referrals
* Source, screen, interview and manage candidates throughout the entire lifecycle
* Negotiate/extend offer and manage new hire processes such as professional references, background checks, immigration work authorization/visa transfers and oversee domestic and international relocation services
* Various tasks as needed such as administrative, University relation, talent marketing, etc...
* Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of corporate recruiting experience
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite and with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) databases is highly desirable
* Must be a team player, flexible, dependable and hard working
Compensation and Benefits
This role offers a competitive hourly rate with company sponsored benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Recruiter position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.