Customer Service Representative
* Accurate processing of search requests and results including regular updates on pending searches.
* Coordination between clients and vendors to ensure timely completion of all requests.
* Handles 50-60 incoming calls and emails from clients and/or vendors.
* Accurate transfer of data from order documents into our internal application.
* Contacts clients and/or candidates to obtain missing required information.
* Internal department tasks and projects as assigned.
* Schedule: 8:30-5:00 PM Monday - Friday
* Pay: $16-$17/hr.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
· Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred, but not required
· Excellent customer service skills using the telephone and email
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.