Our Customer is looking for 3 Insides Sales Representatives to join their Team!
The right person needs to be enthusiastic, a self starter and very driven in a high call volume setting!
- Introduce, demonstrate, sell and promote all current products.
- Answer clients' questions in the area of setup and product functionality
- Provide online demos and webinars of products
- Promptly responding email requests
- Quote and follow up on quotations
- Assist in the implementation of sales campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our tech-support team
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users
- The responsibilities are not limited to these specific duties and are subject to change
We are looking for individuals who have experience in:
- Sales talent and enthusiasm for working with people
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and communications skills
- 2-3 years of previous working experience is a plus
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Advanced knowledge of Windows
- Open-minded and team-oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•Sales talent and enthusiasm for working with people
•Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and communications skills
•2-3 years of previous working experience is a plus
•Associates or Bachelors Degree
•Advanced knowledge of Windows
•Open-minded and team-oriented
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org