If you are looking for an HR Assistant position with a well-established company in a growing industry, we would love to hear from you!
This position reports to the Human Resources Manager and the primary focus for this position will be to provide assistance in the areas of recruitment, benefits administrations and policy development. This position is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and carrying out all Human Resource department projects and processes for the Company.
- Provide support for a wide variety of HR functions
- Managing the recruitment process, including job postings, phone interviews, scheduling interviews, and reference checks
- Creating and updating policies in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Conducting new hire orientation
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Providing assistance with performance review processes
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding of employees; completing related paperwork, leading orientations, etc.
- Maintain organized filing system, keeping up-to-date records for employees
- Assist with process improvement, generating ideas and providing constructive feedback where possible
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of HR experience
- 2+ years of administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office Suite and general computer use
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 1 + years of HR support experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org