1. Manage customer order requirements from receipt of order through shipment
· Receive orders for product from customer.
· Check all pertinent information (i.e. specifications, pricing, ship method, etc.)
· Contact customer if clarification is needed on purchase order
· Enter sales order into MRP
· Enter work order and verify raw material availability
· Confirm order to the customer
· Track order status and communicate any changes/status updates to the customer.
· Respond to customer inquiries in a manner that is timely, complete and meets the customer's expectations.
· Blanket, Kanban, and Consignment order maintenance
· Maintain open order reports for selected customers
· Maintain specialty R&D orders for engineering
2. Answer telephones and handle high volume email correspondence
3. Handle customer complaints
4. Communicate with other departments within the company to ensure proper handling of each order in effort to meet customer expectations and provide quality, on-time delivery.
· Comply with all related company ISO requirements
· Comply with all safety regulations and apply good judgment in safely performing all tasks.
· Communicate with customer service manager on all appropriate concerns related to meeting objectives, working conditions, safety and interpersonal conflicts.
· Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 2-3yrs of industry experience
• The ability to perform all duties and responsibilities satisfactorily
• Perception that customer satisfaction is the #1 priority with an excellent disposition in all personal interactions.
• Advanced working knowledge of personal computers and experience in their use in business applications
• Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret directions, instructions, customer specifications, purchase orders, production documentation, quality system procedures, correspondence and memos, data sheets, brochures, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and MSDS sheets.
• Ability to create customer correspondence, routine reports, and other correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization
• Ability to apply problem solving techniques in situations involving numerous variables.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.