We have an exciting opportunity for a focused and detail-oriented individual who possesses strong communication skills and who is looking to gain HR or Criminal Justice experience with a background check company. Enjoy a casual dress code and a set schedule.
** People with Retail, Restaurant, Hospitality, and Customer Service experience encouraged to apply! **
- Place outbound phone calls to verify information regarding candidate employment, education, and personal history
- Handle confidential information
- Outbound phone calls will go out to schools, businesses, and individuals
- Accurately enter all information received
- Answer inbound phone calls from clients and vendors
- Various administrative duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.