Our client, a local industry leader in Broward County, is seeking a Mitigation Data Specialist with a sharp personality and a positive attitude who is very detailed oriented.
* From time to time will be participating in special projects as assigned.
* Maintains the integrity of the company and products offered by complying with federal and state regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
* Creates project for dispatched losses in the system; gathering information from RM, CVM, FNOL, scope of loss, review of photos, etc.
* Completes service reports; enters information into system accurately and within established time frames including all documents, CRT's sketch, line items, photos, etc. This includes but is not limited to 24 Hour Reports, Final Reports, Peer Reviews, Vendor Inspections, and Service Calls.
* Research and audit work documents to confirm accuracy of service completed to service ordered.
* Review and confirm accuracy of logs and reports.
* Perform research as appropriate to resolve issues. Make determinations utilizing available process documents.
* Follow up on processing issues and make suggestions for system efficiencies.
* Completes uploading of final Adobe documents into the CVM program.
* Creation of New Leads and accounting for services on claims in Restoration Manager.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Associate's Degree preferred.
* IICRC WRT Certification preferred, must be willing and able to ascertain licensure within 6 months.
* One year experience in Customer Service area; in the Property and Casualty Claims and/or Water Restoration area preferred.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required; internet research tools preferred.
* Proficiency in Xactimate preferred.
* Demonstrated customer service focus / superior customer service skills.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interact on a professional level with internal and external personnel.
* Results driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to efficiently navigate through systems and websites to maximize time with callers.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment; and manages changing priorities effectively.
* Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
* Bilingual fluency in Spanish or other languages a plus.
* Collaborative partner; ability to contribute to a positive work environment.
If you are interested in growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for a interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Candidates will be tested on MS Office VIA online assessments
Candidates must successfully submit to BG Search and Chemical Screening
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Data Entry Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.