In this role, you will maintain customer accounts by reconciling invoices and applying items to accounts receivable. Assist with processing transactions in order entry, resolving issues, and developing ad hoc reports. Utilizing procedures for process improvement, involved with software updates and upgrades.
* Responsible for distribution of products/services for our representatives and customers to include: order entry, picking, shipping, tracking and usage.
* Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals.
* Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner to encourage positive business relationships
* Handling urgent requests and ensuring shipments are complete for delivery and processing returns.
* Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
* Check inventory records to determine availability of requested products.
* Compile and inspect incoming/outgoing kits for compliance with specifications and usage.
* Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
* Responsible for accurate inventory tracking and record keeping, warehouse inventory cycle counting and optimizing inventory utilization.
* Process all work in accordance with relevant working practices and standard operating procedures.
* Confer with distribution, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel in order to expedite or trace deliveries.
* Manage inventories by tracking inventory records reflecting product movement, notifying departments when supplies of specific items are low, or when orders would deplete available supplies.
* Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales.
* Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
* Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing.
* Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
* Coordinate sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
* Maintain customer pricing in ERP system, including entering contracts as required.
* Implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
* Implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expiry records.
* Support and participate in the branch cycle counting process
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• High School diploma; prefer Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
• Valid drivers license and good driving record
• 2-3 years customer or account management experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. ERP systems, Outlook, Access, Excel and Word.)
• Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills
• Demonstrated organizational, customer service and follow up skills
• Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and writing
• Demonstrated accuracy in data entry and report generation
• Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital customer base
• Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs.
• Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Field Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.