Are you looking to get into project coordinating or have an interest in IT? If so, read on!
- Liaison between clients to identify and define project requirements
- Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to manage deadlines
- Must be excellent with time management and communication skills
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Break each project down and distribute tasks to each party involved
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.