Machine Operator- Immediate Positions 17.50-18.00 per hour
Job Summary Perform all tasks involved in the production of products. Machine Operators will operate and maintain assigned pieces of production equipment on a continuous basis in order to meet or exceed job standards and quality specifications. We are seeking self-starter, with a good work ethic and attendance. Prefer candidates with blow molding or candidates that have used tools. Position will require working inside the machines with tools. Looking for good longevity in employment on resume. Quality and Production in an efficient and safe manner as possible. Must be willing to work as a team player.
Salary & Hours:
Day Shift 7am-7Pm =17.50 per hour
Evening Shift 7pm-7am =18.00 per hour
Note: Schedule will require you to work 36 hours one week & 48 hours the next week. You will work approximately 15 days a month
How to Apply: Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com and enter Machine Operator in the subject line of the email for immediate consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualified candidates responsible for assigned production lines to ensure that product is produced in accordance with established quality and product standards. Must meet daily production goals so goals are achieved for each line assignment.
- Evaluate and discuss the operation of assigned machinery with the Machine Operator from the previous shift. Will operate and adjust production line equipment, in accordance with established production standards as well as perform preventative maintenance and report any problems. * Machine Operators will perform quality checks on containers to ensure proper specifications are maintained. Document any problems or adjustments made to assigned machinery.
- Check and maintain defined levels of all raw materials used in production on assigned machinery. Keep all assigned machines and area neat and clean of debris.
- Follows plant specified job specifications and task lists.
- Must wear all required PPE properly
- Conduct him/herself in a safe manner * Must keep the area around your work station clean and free from dirt and debris
- Clean assigned areas of the building or pieces of equipment as instructed by your Supervisor.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be on your feet for 12-hour days in a uncontrolled temperature environment that is typical of most manufacturing environments. Work is very fast paced. The noise level in the work environment is usually high with ear protection required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-Must have excellent attendance and job longevity
-Direct Hire Position with a growing company
-Must be able to work 12 hour days (36 hours one week rotating with 48 hours the next)
-Candidate must have previous blow molding experience or have worked with tools inside Machines.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org