Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking a Logistics Compliance Coordinator for our client located in the South Fort Lauderdale/Dania Beach Area. The right candidates have expertise in US Customs Compliance and logistics, process improvement, and driving cost efficiency.
* Conduct audits to determine export/import compliance and implement improvement projects.
* Lead initiatives geared towards duty reduction opportunities.
* Develop and implement risk assessments/gap analysis.
* Track performance of Customs service providers, compliance programs through KPIs.
* Disciplined usage of SAP and adherence to company compliance standards.
* Perform Import Freight and Duty Coding analysis and reviews.
* Develop procedures, training modules, and assessment programs to identify defects, develop solutions and coordinate improvement implementation.
* Develop and manage internal control programs for import and export compliance
* Research and provide technical assistance in interpretation of laws/regulations, product description, harmonized tariff codes, country of origin and for the resolution of all import/export compliance issues.
* Work with regional and global counterparts to ensure common approaches, best practices and corrective action implementation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/International Trade, Supply Chain or Finance/Accounting
* Expert knowledge in US and/or international trade regulations
* 5+ years of cross-border working experience, including strong connections with regulatory authorities
* Oral and Written Fluency in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Candidates must have in depth knowledge of international trade compliance
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Compliance Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.