We are working with a fantastic company seeking an experienced full-cycle accounts receivable professional. This client offers a positive work culture and is experiencign positive and stable growth which is why this position is open.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line.
- Collections on past due accounts
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-3-5 years' previous experience in A/R
-Strong organizational skills
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-General math skills
-Previous experience in the automotive industry a plus
-Proficiency in MS Office Suite
-Ability to learn and efficiently use various accounting software
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org