The Service Scheduling Coordinator will be a main point of contact to initiate most service functions and the first point of contact for all phone support calls. Must be able to multi task, be highly organized and have strong customer service and attention to detail. Will learn about the products so they can assist in resolving problems.
* Prepare ongoing tentative schedule for service visits
* Track warranty issues and provide a monthly report.
* Provide warehouse staff with a monthly projections to ensure that inventory is sufficient
* Pull parts, supplies and materials required for service calls and transact them from inventory.
*Complete routine administrative paperwork, emails and updating customer service records.
* Prepare service department quotes as required.
* Contact customers after service visits have been completed to close out tickets
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
High School Diploma
Ability to stand and move around, light lifting
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Intermediate Microsoft Office products
Strong communication skills written and verbal
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Service Scheduling Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.