Seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented inside sales account manager to maintain, grow and develop new and existing customer accounts. Will utilize product knowledge to effectively communicate with customers and have the ability to perform well in a high volume and dynamic sales environment.
* Maintain a strong understanding of product lines, pricing and delivery schedules.
* Work directly with customers on a regular basis, providing timely, appropriate and accurate responses to requests and inquiries.
* Establish and maintain rapport and develop solid relationships with key customer contacts and vendors.
* Generate timely and accurate quotes
* Responsible for keeping current customers satisfied while delivering exceptional customer service
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of account management experience required.
•Ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls from prospective and existing customers.
•Exceptional time management skills.
•Required: High School Diploma or GED.
•Experience working with ERP system preferred.
Employment contingent upon drug screening and background check.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Inside Sales Account Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.