Date Posted: 10/18/2021Apply Now
Customer Service Representative/Scheduler
Our client, a prominent logistics company, is looking to add to their team in the Laurel/Beltsville area.
Schedules service calls via telephone based on customer, time and labor requirements.
-Route all deliveries to correct location in an efficient manner
- Coordinating and scheduling of customer orders
- Handling inquiries regarding product availability
- Process Service requests, ensuring all customer requirements and direction are on all documentation
- Enter all information (notes) regarding project into correct field in computer
- Keep current and accurate notes regarding project into correct field in computer
- Maintain all Queues in Service Module, PQM, OMS
- Assign trips to technicians when job is scheduled
- Enter Resolution notes from technician to update the trip
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.