Date Posted: 3/30/2020Apply Now
Customer Service Rep/Scheduler
We are working with a manufacturer/distributor in Laurel, MD looking to add to their team! They have been in business over 50 years and offer extensive training to make sure you are successful in your position.
Schedules service calls via telephone based on customer, time and labor requirements
- Coordinating and scheduling of customer orders
- Handling inquiries regarding product availability
- Process Service requests, ensuring all customer requirements and direction are on all documentation
- Enter all information (notes) regarding project into correct field in computer
- Keep current and accurate notes regarding project into correct field in computer
- Process credit card payments, process check payments
- Maintain all Queues in Service Module, PQM, OMS
- Assign trips to technicians when job is scheduled
- Enter Resolution notes from technician to update the trip
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Rep/Scheduler position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.