- Process research results through data and policy analysis
- Analyze criminal record data per clients' requests and process accordingly
- Work with internal departments to solve questionable details
- Proof read documents
- Consistently meet quality requirements of less than 1% error rate
- Handle highly confidential information
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Data entry
8:30a-5p, Monday - Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Average typing speed of 35wpm
No experience necessary, on-the-job training provided
Must be very focused with a sense of urgency to succeed in this role
**Must be able to pass a background check!
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org