Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking a HRIS Analyst with an American cloud computing company in Santa Clara, CA. If you or anyone you know has integration and workday Report creation experience, this is the perfect opportunity!
- Configuration and implementation in Integrations, Security, Business Process Management, and/or Analytics and Dashboards.
- Understanding of Workday delivered connectors and ability to troubleshoot issues with the delivered connectors.
- Audit, generate, and support mass EIB loads into the system.
- Create, maintain, and schedule notifications and reports.
- Develop Integration solutions utilizing Workday studio, core connectors, BIRT and XSLTs
- Partner closely with HR Shared Services team, IT teams, and other cross functional teams to understand system end user needs to translate into system requirements and documentation.
- Serve as the point of contact for certain Workday data related projects.
- Acting as a liaison between the cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Effectively prioritize and execute projects managing project team activities, tasks, deliverable and timelines.
- Lead and advise the business teams in assessing technology needs,.
- Developing and documenting business requirements and functional specifications, developing testing strategies, conducting acceptance testing and implementing solutions.
- Be up to date with functionality enhancements delivered through Workday updates.
- Lead and communicate system related releases, upgrades and enhancements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- 3+ years within a HRIS role.
- Interface development experience with Workday Studio, Cloud connect, API;s, Web Services and Reset URLs.
- Strong proficiency writing custom calculated fields
- Creating and maintaining EIBs and XSLT transformations
- Understanding of Organizations, hierarchies, staffing model and business processes.
- Must be systematic, analytical and organized.
-Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of HR business processes of payroll, benefits, compensation and learning/development, performance/talent, recruiting and supporting functions.
-Proficient is MS Office Suites
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the HRIS Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.