Do you like reviewing documents for errors, are detail oriented, and looking for a job that doesn't involve customer service?!? If so, this is yours!!
- Provide typing, printing and binding financial statements along with other administrative responsibilities.
- Proofread documents line by line to ensure compliance is being met.
- Composes routine letters or reports according to instructions or guidelines
- Enters, retrieves, updates and verifies information from electronic files
- Assures that the works meets quality and production standards by proofreading and editing materials for accuracy, completeness, grammar and format
- Researches information requests, gathers and assembles data for the reports
- Receives and responds to inquiries by providing directions, instructions or other general information or referring to the appropriate persons
- Performs related work as assigned and provides back-up for administrative staff and receptionist as needed
- Organizes workload to comply with deadlines and priorities, and work independently to complete complex department functions
- High School Diploma
- At least 2 years of office or data specialist/word processing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely accurate and thorough
- Experience within a professional services organization preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.