Supply Chain Project Manager will be responsible for establishment of project management methodology and tool set to standardized the approach used for all projects developed by and assigned to the supply chain organization. Responsibilities include working with staff members to ensure project deliverables are completed within the applicable scope and budget of each project in Supply Chain Organization.
1st * Manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
* Develop PMO and Project Management methodology for the Supply Chain team.
* Standardize Project Charter format.
* Train staff as needed on tools and methodology for project management activities.
* Create and follow business case format approved by Executive Management. 35%
2nd * Tracking of all projects within supply chain team through critical path to milestones, monitoring budget and deliverables.
* Ensure alignment to business case assumptions.
* Develop master tracking tool for executive update meetings. 25%
3rd * Manage key projects assigned as Project Manager.
* On board project team members.
* Ensure alignment and change management activities are met.
* Meet all milestones and budget requirements of project. 25%
4th * Develop business case and presentation materials for Packaging, Quality and Supply Chain Strategy team as required. 10%
5th * Attend and participate in team meetings, communicate to all team members as needed, complete training and development goals. 5%
* Bachelors Required
* 8 - 10+ years related experience required.
* Experience as lead project manager on several large scale projects
* Experience in Retail supply chains (automotive preferred)
* Distribution operations experience
* Strong finance background
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelors Required
• 8 – 10+ years related experience required.
• Experience as lead project manager on several large scale projects
• Experience in Retail supply chains (automotive preferred)
• Distribution operations experience
• Strong finance background
*PMP Certification preferred*
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Program Management position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.