Leading Investment organization in Newport Beach is adding an Executive Assistant to support their CEO. This role will provide executive and occasional personal support the CEO and additional Executives.
Essential Job Functions
* Executive Assistance to the CEO
* Personal Assistance to the CEO
* General Office Administration
* Consistently positive attitude and willingness to improve
* Proactive- identify Partner needs and challenges and address before or as they arise
* Customer service orientation -a professional, friendly and easy-to-work with approach is critical.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Strong confidence in own abilities
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong/professional verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Current EA support experience for a corp C level Executive
MS Office Suite
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Executive Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.