I have an excellent job opportunity for a company in northern Orange County! It is a full time job opportunity, with hours being M-F, 8AM-5PM type schedule or similar. It offers full benefits once converted and is an excellent company to kcikstart your career with!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls and refer questions/inquiries to the appropriate resources.
- Welcome and direct all visitors.
- Maintain security by following internal policies.
- Overall management of customer and vendor files.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Support the Accounting department, office manager and other departments, as needed.
- Exercise good judgment to effectively manage multiple projects with shifting priorities.
- Organize and maintain information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature.
- May work on special projects and perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Work independently, referring questions/clarifications to managers or other appropriate resourc
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be a self-starter.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, i.e. printers, fax and copy machines, postage machines, etc.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.