Date Posted: 2/8/2019Apply Now
Real Estate Development Administrative Assistant
Ultimate Staffing is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to make life better for the people and to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
A leading Portland real estate development firm is seeking Administrative Assistant to join their growing team! This is a fast-paced environment that emphasizes respect, teamwork, open communication and honesty.
Your primary responsibilities would include:
Requirements – What Matters Most:
• High School Diploma
• 4-5 Years of previous administrative experience in construction or real estate setting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational with high attention to detail
• Self-motivated and high energy level
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Self-motivated and very dependable
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Real Estate Development Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.