Position is currently approved for a 6 month contract and will be extended based on the needs of the business.
M-F (full-time hours)
Candidates must have a four year college degree.
Must sit onsite in Newport Beach. No opportunity for remote.
Strong communication, eager to learn and grow, work in fast-paced environment
Able to work within a team and independently
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (intermediate level)
HR Consulting Associate - Job Description:
The HR Consulting Associate is responsible for support within the Global HR Consulting team. The HR Associate team partners with the HR Generalists in supporting 2,100+ employees globally. A successful associate will provide employees a first level of assistance with guidance and support contributing to and facilitating the development and application of the HR function.
This position requires working as an integral member of the HR team, based in the Newport Beach office, in a fast-paced environment.
Participate in all levels of coordination of the day-to-day HR Consulting team including but not limited to the following:
* Data entry and maintenance within the HR PeopleSoft system
* Internal process creation and improvements coordinated with members of other HR functions (i.e. Recruiting and Talent & Org Development)
* Immigration support for sponsored employees
* Employee relocation processes including liaising with vendors, employees, and various staff to ensure a smooth process
* New Hire Orientation program
* Employee officer on-boarding program
* Reporting in conjunction with the HR Analytics team
* Various aspects of voluntary and involuntary termination processes
* Employee relations assistance
* Performance management and compensation processes
* Ad hoc and special projects as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Four year college degree
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Preferred experience with PeopleSoft
• Flexible to work overtime as required, in-line with business needs
Experience assisting/coordinating in finance industry would translate well
• Displays a high level of integrity
• Thrives while working under pressure in an intense environment
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize while meeting rigorous deadlines
• Demonstrates discretion in an extremely confidential environment
• Experience navigating in a complex, matrix organization
• Applies sound judgment
• Successful working with partners in global offices
• Demonstrates high accuracy, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
• Exhibits aptitude for learning global employment practices
• Possesses advanced project/time management skills
• Exudes professionalism and maturity
• Displays results oriented thought processes
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the HR Consulting Assoc #866 position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.