The Sales Supervisor is responsible for leading, coaching, mentoring and motivating Inside Sales Representatives to meet and exceed company sales goals.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives, direct responsibility for ensuring that Reps are meeting established metrics, including sales performance, quality assurance scores and other key performance indicators.
- Partner other departments to enhance quality and efficiency in processes and escalations.
- Monitor results at regular intervals and provide coaching, training and feedback.
- Partner with Call Center Manager to support training needs and new product/market launches.
- The successful candidate must display a commitment to excellence & integrity.
- Proven track record for leading teams to success and demonstrated ability to drive sales performance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and respectfully with individuals of all levels and backgrounds.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. May consider additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Five (5) years progressive experience in an outbound telemarketing call center to include experience as a Sales Rep and in a full supervisory role.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experience with CCA or Oracle phone system desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.