Inside Sales and Account Manger Job in Hollywood, FL
We are seeking a customer centric, customer service and sales professional for a client of ours in Hollywood, FL. This is a hybrid role that requires account and customer management with inside sales activity. In order to be considered you need to have strong inside B2B sales experience, a consultative approach and experience and/or knowledge of the aerospace/aviation industry. Our clients team has phenomenal tenure, so the expectations are fair, compensation is competitive, and they offer a phenomenal benefits package. There is quota and metrics involved, so you need to be able to do well under pressure and still enjoy "hunting' if business is slow for a day.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales and Account Manager Job in Hollywood, FL include:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and Sales/Customer Service and Aviation Logistics experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in sales
• Proven track record of over-achieving sales targets
• Strong phone presence and dialing dozens of calls per day
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to demonstrate innovative, forward and creative thinking
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Inside Sales & Account Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.