Inside Sales Job in Coral Springs, FL
We are seeking a customer centric, inside sales professional for a client of ours in Coral Springs, FL. Our client is seeing tremendous growth and offers job stability, opportunity for growth and a close-family like culture. This role would be perfect for you if you have at least two years of experience as an inside sales representative, have experience doing wholesale B2B sales and are a true hunter. Ideally, you'll have experience in the food industry and going to tradeshows but that is not required. If you are consultative in your sales approach yet aggressive, eager to enter the food and beverage industry and have proven success as an inside sales rep., this position is for you!
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Job in Coral Springs, FL include:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients
- Compile responses to RFPs
- Collaborate with other departments on cross-functional projects
- Take initiative to achieve professional/organizational goals
- Territory/Route Development: Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business
- Taking Customer Orders, accurate order input and communication: Participate, review and oversee input of orders for customers
- Update Bid Files, Customer Profiles and Customer Call sheets to insure proper pricing and accuracy of needed items-thus reducing costly credits and returns
- Two years college and 2-4 years progressive background in food service experience required. Bachelors or Culinary Degree may be substituted for food service experience.
- 3+ years' experience in sales
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Experience responding to RFPs, especially municipal, state, and federal government
- Strong phone presence and dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to demonstrate innovative, forward and creative thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills * Entrepreneurial spirit
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to KBernardoni@UltimateStaffing.com or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com
Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Two years college and 2-4 years progressive background in food service experience required. Bachelors or Culinary Degree may be substituted for food service experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in sales
• Proven track record of over-achieving sales targets
• Experience responding to RFPs, especially municipal, state, and federal government
• Strong phone presence and dialing dozens of calls per day
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to demonstrate innovative, forward and creative thinking
• Excellent problem-solving skills • Entrepreneurial spirit
Posted By: email@example.com