Shipping Clerk Job in Hollywood, FL
Our client in Hollywood is seeking a Shipping Clerk who is reliable, serious about their career and has an interest in the aviation/aerospace field. If you have at least a year of shipping experience, where you've inspected items from stock, had experience working with sales orders and repackaging, this role is for you. This role offers stability, great benefits and long-term opportunities. Immediate need!
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk role include:
* Input of all shipping details into the database and file all necessary paperwork in the appropriate location.
* Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies. Maintain warehouse inventory count and adjustments.
* Pack all shipments timely and in accordance with company policies
* Manage invoices, shipping labels and other clerical responsibilities
* At least two years' experience as a data entry/shipping clerk
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Able to follow policies and procedures
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to KBernardoni@UltimateStaffing.com or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• At least two years’ experience as a data entry/shipping clerk
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to follow policies and procedures
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Shipping Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.