Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Job in Coral Springs, FL
Our client in Coral Springs is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant with a sharp personality. The Administrative Assistant Job will support a group of ten answering phones, ordering supplies, and providing light administrative support. This position is great for someone that lives in the area, is computer savvy (client is requiring a Microsoft Excel test), polished and looking for job stability. There is no over time, it is not high pressure and they offer great benefits. Client is interviewing next week! Please apply if you are available immediately, can work a traditional full time schedule and are reliable.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant role include:
* Draft correspondences and other formal documents
* Open and close office
* Answer inbound telephone calls
* Develop and implement organized filing systems
* Perform all other office tasks
* Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, including MS Excel
If you are interested in a growing your career, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to KBernardoni@UltimateStaffing.com or apply online at www.ultimatestaffing.com. Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, including MS Excel
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Receptionist/Admin. Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.