Exciting opportunity available for a Supply Chain Analyst. Pay rate is $55K to $65K. Our client is an innovator and believes in bringing ideas to reality. Along with being a forward-thinking company, they believe in being a good corporate citizen. They have a long history of supporting the local community around them both financially and with volunteer efforts. If you are looking for the next step in your Supply Chain career and want to join a company that shares your values, apply today!
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and Project Relations Manager to service all operational needs of our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent required
• 3-5 years minimum experience in Supply Chain, Project Management, Production Planning, Purchasing or similar role
• Strong Excel, mathematical, and negotiation skills
• Strong MRP software skills/understanding
• Customer service driven with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-directed and hard-working
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
• Energetic and Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and grow within the company
• Strong teamwork skills
• Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time (international travel may be required)
• Ability to work nights and weekend when traveling
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Supply Chain Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.